Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Moving Day is Almost Here!

I move on Friday! Yay! I am so excited about the new beginning in a new haven. Tonight my daughter and daughter-in-love are coming over to get everything totally boxed up. (I traded efforts with my daughter-in-love - I watched my precious crowning glory last night and she is giving me a night of assisted packing tonight. Yes!)

Once I get in my new digs, I will post photos and I vow to become a better blogger. I will never equal my daughter but, hey, the next generation is supposed to outshine the last. After all, she is a product of her upbringing. (No snide remarks allowed!)

I am most grateful to a never-changing, always-present God who provides just what I need exactly when I need it. I think it is wonderful that I don't even need to send him a change of address card. He knows where I will be on September 1st before I even get there. How awesome is He!

Stayed tuned - and let the adventure begin!

1 comment:

daughteroftheking said...

Can't wait to see the new place!